Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Soundtrack to my Summer

I am most defiantly one of those people who can easily have their memory triggered by a song. Certain songs take me back to certain times in my life. For example, Down by Jason Derulo and Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship instantly takes me back to my freshman year. It is no secret that I went out a lot this summer, so between that and the normal background noise created from the radio, I have a lot of songs that I think will trigger my memory to this summer. I would like to consider these songs the soundtrack to my summer.

1. I Need Your Love by Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding

2. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke


3. Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

4. Hall of Fame by The Script ft. will.i.am.

5. Feel This Moment by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera


6. Radioactive by Imagine Dragon

7. Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

8. Work Hard Play Hard by David Guetta

9. The Way by Mac Miller ft. Ariana Grande


10. Applause by Lady GaGa (this wasn't till the end of my summer, but it is still perfect)



Summer of 2013 has my heart for so many reasons as it was the summer of many first and many last. What songs would you put on your summer 2013 mix tape?

With Love,
Ciara Ann


1 comment:

  1. I actually have all of those and I have the itunes concert of lady gaga's new album when she sang about 7 of the news on the new album the other night.

    ReplyDelete