Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Swiss Miss Hot CoCo

I came across this today by accident and I am so glad I did. I had a great summer with Zach and already have so many fun things planned for when I return!! A lot of family and other friends haven't met Zach so they may not get why I just love being around him. We tried to make a web show once, but we only got to one episode but in the future I think we plan to make some more here and there.
Watch this video and you will get why Zach is one of my best friends. I can be so random with this kid and he gets my humor so much.


I feel like I can quote this video for the next month. Just something fun and random to share. All of my friends are put in my life for a reason, and I think Zach's reason is to teach me that it is possible to get back on your feet when life/people knock you down. Seriously this kid inspired me when I met him, because he would ride the bus so early to get to school. He still continues to do that to this day! If more people had the personality of Zach, everyone would feel important and they would live longer from laughing so much (apparently laughing more helps people live longer).
I hope you can be as lucky as me to find a friend as awesome as Zach in your life!
With Love,
Ciara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment