Thursday, July 7, 2011

American Teen

I just watched this amazing documentary titled American Teen. It follows the lived of different kinds of people; the rebel, the nerd, the mean girl, the jock, ect. It was like a real life Degrassi. I enjoyed it, but it made me appreciate me life style that I live. But this movie also made me scared. I seriously had such an awful sophomore year that summer seams like heaven. I don't want to face reality again in the fall. It isn't so much the homework, its the things that go with High School. But one thing I have learned is what I want, and that I will influence my own choices. American Teen made me realize that I am growing up, and I want to do so with minimal regrets. I think that is why I liked Hannah the best in American Teen. I would get it on netflix if I was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment