Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4rth

Today was the best 4rth of July yet. I loved my day and the fireworks. I am so thankful for my city of Northglenn, and all the staff who put on the event. They all have a special place in my heart. Speaking with the mayor went great, no rain, no wind. It was great. I have to admit I love it when the mayor sees me calls my by my first name and gives me a hug. Pretty awesome. Working in the morning was amusing, and it went by quick. Then I went and hung out with Kurtis and his family's pool party. They were all so nice, and I really enjoyed myself. PLUS i went on top of a roof. That was cool. It has been such a great day, but I don't want anybody forgetting the importance of today. Every time Kurtis saw someone he would say Happy Independence Day. I thought her was such a big nerd for doing so, but he said he didn't want people to forget what July 4rth really was. So next time your getting excited for July 4rth, think about who made this the land of the free.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment