Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Concert.. Yup

I have a weakness. I like to buy concert tickets. Today I bought concert tickets for We The Kings from my cell phone. Yup..lol. Good deal. I love them. Here is my two favorite songs by them;

That is Check Yes Juliet, and this next one is The Story of Your Life

Now performing with them is FOUR other bands who I thought I didn't know. I actually know two of them!! One is Hot Chelle Rea. I love their song Tonight Tonight.
The other band is a The Summer Set who sings Chlesea! Love em!

Yup. Concert should rock. But the sad news is I can't find my ipod for the life of me and I want to cry. It could be packed but idk. I miss it, and I NEED it. But i keep telling myself; Keep Calm and Carry On.
So everyone.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment