Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lots of Thoughts

First off I would like to say happy birthday to my mother. She is 50 today, just kidding. She is 42. I would like to take a moment to talk about how amazing she is. She is the best mom ever, I am not an easy child to raise and she has done it. We have one of those rare mom and daughter relationships where we can talk about anything! I love her so much. Happy Birthday Mom!
Then yesterday into today I hung out with Bruna, we saw a U2 cover band, and then she helped me paint my room. It was awesome. We also took my new favorite picture of me and her.
Im getting excited about my Shimmer Sparkle Shine project to build girl's confidence, and my first girl I am working with is on Saturday. I am so excited to spend time with younger girls. I only have one more day off of work untill vacation. That is going to be a long week before I go. WOZERS!! Heat, Sun, ahh. But I love my job. The kids getting exciting over nothing is awesome. If you love TV shows with drama watch Degrassi on Teen Nick. It is so good and for the next 7 weeks they are having a new episode every Monday - Thursday. So awesome. Going to GO See Cars 2 with the family.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment