Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Must Haves

Every summer I change in what I must have. Everybody has their summer must haves, and I would like to share mine. My first must have is a nice cute pair of sunglasses. Mine brake alot for unknown reason, but this newer pair I instantly fell in love with. They are from the seventeen brand and they are bright pink and sparkly! I love them!
My next summer must have it a nice pair of summer earnings. My uncle made mine, and we got the real peacock feathers from my local bead store Ally Cat Beads, then my uncle made them into a pair of earnings. They are so cute and most definitely go with summer.

Now my last summer must have is a nice set of bracelets on your wrist that have meaning. They can cause bad tan lines but I think they complete my look in summer of winter. My He is We one is from my concert I attended, and my gold one with the pearl is to have me always remember my grandma I recently lost since it was hers. The two hand made ones are from my friend Bruna, and the black wrist band is from the Colorado Meth Project. I got is last summer at Pride, and it says Not Even Once. This organization is something close to my heart, so I never take it off. Try to build your bracelet wrist collection. :)
Right now I have summer reading, and I have 3 books to read. Im still on the first one, but Im close to being done. Its tittle is "Love in the Time of Cholera." It is an okay book, not too amazing but not too bad. It was an Oprah Book Club Book at one point in time. The problem is that for some reason it is taking me forever to read it. I hope to finish it tonight.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment