Saturday, July 30, 2011

VACA!!

So excited to get away..minus the no operating leg thing. I got the new We The Kings CD; Sunshine State of Mind. That is exciting. Getting my IPOD Ready for the car trip. Got a book, and hopefully I get my last school book before I leave. Packing is hard with only one leg..lol. Today I wanted to talk about back to school stuff. It is fun to get ready, but make sure you use a school organization system that fits you. It has taken me 11 years of school to finally learn this. lol. I even got my own planner, because it actually helps me. Make Your Own Binder covers. I do that and I love it. Just make it you! I got a new school backpack. My aunt got it for me! http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/SchoolStyleGuide/BackpacksLaptopCases/Loungefly-Geek-Buttons-Backpack-196408.jsp
awesome!!! So yeah, maybe ill post something later. Writers Block
Keep Calm and Crutch On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment