Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bucket List

As discussed earlier I love the "Keep Calm and Carry On" saying, well people have twisted it to mean other things and such. Well for Easter my mom gave me a Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake journal. I love cupcakes because freshman year my friends and I were known as the cupcake gang. It has just stuck. Ever since I was 10 I have kept a bucket list journal. I transferred my list over and I made my "Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake" journal my official bucket list.
It is really fun to keep a list of things you want to do in life, and cross them off. I have done so many already I can't wait till I cross off more. The things on your bucket list can be something serious to something fun. For example on mine I have throw a tomato into a running fan. Pretty stupid but hey I want to do it.

As I was blog searching today I came across a Summer Bucket List. I know that one month of summer has gone by, but I have things I still want to do. So I am here, tonight, going to share my Summer Bucket List 2011.
1. Go On a Last Minute Night Trip to the Mountains
2. Meet a New Friend
3. Finish my Room
4. Finish my Summer Homework with an A
5. Pull an All Nighter
6. Spend Time Making Others Happy with Themself
7. Spend Time with my Family on a Family Vacation without my cell phone
8. Discover a New Band that I Really Like
9. Have a Photo Shoot Day with a Friend
10. Get One New Bracelet with Meaning To Add to My Collection

This is my list, and I'll keep you posted as I mark things off. I encourage you to start small and make a Summer 2011 Bucket List or even a Life Time Bucket List.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment