Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back To School Must Haves

So, today as a busy day. I worked, then I came home of course. My uncle came over, we scrubbed all my walls and baseboards, and everything. Room is now ready to paint. NO PUMPED!!! Anyways, I got my 17 Mag issue about going to back to school. I like that issue, but it bums me out because it makes me feel like summer is almost over..lol. Anyways, I made a list of things I want to buy before school starts for my wardrobe. So I thought I would share, some of it is inspired by 17 Mag, some are just things I thought of.
1. This is a simple boring want, but I want two new pairs of skinny jeans. If you must have a picture here it is;
2. My second want is a new cameo ring. I am so into rings, I want a cameo one so bad. They are so pretty and vintage. I might get one at Micheal's from the "Embrace Ultra Chic Style". This is the one I want, and it is fairly priced. This one is blue in the background, but the one at my store is black in the background just as an fyi.
3. The next thing I want actually came from 17 Mag. I want a ruffled oxford top. I think it will had to my girl, bohemian, sophisticated look. So Cute.
4. This also came from 17 Mag, but I have been wanting one for a while. I want a bright sweater for when its colder to be kinda baggy over my jeans. This is kinda like what I am looking for;

5. My last have is a new pair of shoes for winter time. I still have my AMAZING Ugs, but I want something else, but I don't know what I have in mind yet. Just something cute.
This is a side note, but I still want to wear skirts in the winter, so I am hoping to get tights and leggings so I can wear skirts all year long. :)
Basically, this is the look I want, I randomly found this on Google images. SO CUTE!! I would love to dress this cute.

Only good thing about new school year is the new clothes, so I thought I should share that. Start making your summer shopping list. It is great to have that list of what you want, so you don't waste your money else where. Great times ahead.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment