Monday, July 11, 2011

The People In My Life..

Today was a good day, I got out of work early, and I got paint for my room today. I was thinking about what I wanted to blog about today, so I thought I would blog about the friends who mean alot to me, because I just feel like sharing the love with my friends.
First is Bruna. She has been so amazing to me forever now, and I love her. We have so many great memories, and jokes. She is so pretty and nothing could compare to her ever. I love her and I wouldnt trade her for anything.

Next is Anna. I have known her since I was like 3. She lived next door to my grandpa. She has always taught me so much since she is older. I think the biggest lesson is she has taught me that anything I want to do can happen. Sounds corny but is true.

Next is newer closer friend. He is important to me, and I know I can go to him for anything. It is Kurtis. He always makes me laugh and make me remember to appreciate the important things.

My next friend, is more of a soul sister then a friend. He, yes HE not she, is so much like me. We have grown apart alot, but he is very important to me. He has the greatest timeless personality that I love to be around. Konner.

This person is someone who has the greatest personality ever, Marissa. She always makes me laugh, and I don't think there is ever a dull moment with her. I want her to know how much I love her.lol

I have so many other great friends in my life too, but these are the ones who leave permanent footprint in my heart. Please don't be offended if your not here. These aren't my best friends, cus I don't believe in that anymore. All friends are the best. I love everyone, and thanks for being so great.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

1 comment: