Friday, July 22, 2011

Be Who You Are

I could never stress the importance of being who you are. I just watched the ABC Family Movie Cyber Bully and it really made me think. We all say such mean things online these days, and it hurts. I have learned this from both sides. I have been called names, then I think in defense to say things back, but in reality your being a bully too. Not cool. Sometimes the bullies can be the ones closest to us. Sometimes they mean to, sometimes not. I learned this the hard way. I had a a person who I thought was my best friend, but in all reality not really. I still love this person because of the memories, but nothing could be the same again. Sometimes it is hard to make these choices, but its better for yourself. Be who you want to be. Not what people at school want.
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment