Thursday, July 7, 2011

Life

Sometimes things in life don't always worked as planned. It can be a big bummer, but I think it is happening for a reason. I don't know why now, but I will later. It is just something I wanted to say, lol. Anyways, work was fun today. Kurtis and I had a good time, and we took a really cute picture.
Im spending most of my summer with him and I am enjoying it. We have gotten so close and he is like turning into my guy bff. No joke. AND!!! He promised me that he would get me a new bracelet for the summer so I can cross it off my bucket list.lol. Friends can be great, I miss my school friends but I love spending time with my other friends. I decided on my topic for my speech for speech and debate. I didn't want it so political, more philosophical. Therefore I decided to do my speech on self confidence, im so excited to make my speech. I feel like it is my life goal to help others in this way.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment