Monday, July 25, 2011

Merry Christmas in July

Well it is officially 6 months till Christmas and as the saying goes, lets have christmas in july. My family does just that with a little gift exchange and some food, christmas music, a tree even!! My whole family was there, but my mom forgot to invite my soul sister so he was a surprise!
That is Konner. lol He is great. He got a hair feather today!! lol
Now we did the secret Santa thing, and I got my first...KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON sign!!!!!!!!!!!! Shae had me, and I loved it!
Now, Shae is my mom's friend's daughter but she is like a sister to me and she has grown on me ALOT this past year. Words can't describe how much I love her!!
It been a good day. OHH!! and my Keep Calm and Carry On bag came in the mail!!
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment