Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dream Wedding.

I have no idea why, but lately I have been thinking about when I get married. I like make choices when I'm young that I stick to no matter what. It makes me excited for what is to come. I don't plan on getting married for a while, but there are some new cute wedding trends I want to do.
The first thing is a brooch bouquet. It is where the whole bouquet is made out of fancy brooches the bride receives during her bridal shower, or one she buys. They are so pretty, and I so want one when I get married.
Now my dream engagement ring. I want something so original and so me. Pearls are my favorite as I have said before. I want a pink pearl, with diamonds around it, on a gold band. It would be so pretty, and so me. Something like this, but with diamonds around the pearl.
These are just quick things that came to my mind. I hope when I get married in the temple someday that I can have this dream wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment