Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Childhood Flashbacks

First off I started painting today, YAY!!!!
Next off, i went back to my childhood roots. I went and played at Barbie.com , Myscene.com , and Bratz.com. Let me start off by saying games were way better in my day, modern society has gone down hill...lol
But really i was exploring the Pillow Pet Site. We all know the catcey commecial. Its a pillow, its a pet. Its a PILLOW PET. Yeah well I got a unicorn one some time ago.
After exploring the site, I found some other cute creatures that I must have.lol yes im a loser, but they are soo cute.lol

They even had one for my hometown baseball team. I am not a rockies fan but it is soo cute!!
Now, after my next pay check I am going to buy this because he is my favorite. Let me introduce him to the family.... BILLY THE BUFFALO!!! So precious.
Now if I could find a disney marie pillow pet life would be grand. Not don't forget, being a child can be fun sometimes.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment