Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Update

Hey everyone. I hope your summer is going great. This weekend I have been at youth conference for church, and I have had a blast. I got to spend time with old friends, and meet some awesome new people too. I met this cute boy, and I got his number!!! Hoping that goes well. Anyways I wanted to give you an update on my summer to do bucket list. Number 2 on my list was to meet a new friend. I have done that, I met tons of new people at Girls Camp and other church events. Here is a picture of the amazing girls who became my new friends. They are amazing. They are some of the least judgmental people ever, and so friendly and funny. I hope that know I love them.
Number 6 was to make others happy about who they are. I feel like I have done that by sharing my current speech and debate speech, along with spreading awareness on my Shimmer, Sparkle, Shine project. I have made people feel better, so I can cross that off, but I still want to do more with it. But I only have 8 things left :)

My bed is now gone, so Ill have a new room sonner then later. <3
Got a party at Kurtis's house on Wednesday. Fun Times. Yup. Nothing to important to say.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment